Montgomery County Panhellenic Alumnae Association Registration
For your convenience, the light blue text indicates a hyperlink to a webpage, a document or an email address.
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER WITH THE COLLEGIATE PANHELLENIC WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!
Montgomey County Panhellenic Alumnae Association requires BOTH paper and electronic registration, as some college chapters are paperless and others aren't.
Make sure you have the following, in order to complete both Paper and Electronic Submittals:
Full Figure Photo
Official or Unofficial Transcript (remove your Social Security Number)
WINTER REGISTRATION SEPTEMBER 1
…if you are going to a school that hosts recruitment after January 1 you have until September 1 to get your submittals in.
For Winter PNMs ONLY (Deadline September 1):
1. Go to the Panhellenic website for your school, count the number of sororities. You will need this number of forms plus one (1) extra.
2. Complete a form packet for each sorority on your campus, plus one. Each packet will include a MCPAA form, portrait photo, full figure photo, resume and transcript. On the extra packet, in place of the sorority name on the MCPAA form simply write in EXTRA.
Make sure all your photos have your name and college written on the back.
3. If you are a legacy for a particular sorority please circle the sorority name on your MPAA submittal for that specific chapter (in the upper right hand corner).
4. Put all packets into ONE large envelope. If the stack is too large, you may use additional envelopes. However, do not put each packet into its own individual envelope.
PAPER REGISTRATION FORMS CAN BE DELIVERED TO ONE OF TWO LOCATIONS
CAROL DURKEE (49 Waterford Lake, The Woodlands, TX 77381)
Electronic Registration Instructions:
1. Save 1-2 photographs onto your computer. These will be used to help alums recognize you, so tasteful head shots work best. Please save the files use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-Photo1 (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-Photo1)
2. Scan your high school transcript (can be unofficial) onto your computer. Remove your social security number and any other information that you do not want to share. We do not require that you include your transcript, but it is helpful. Please save the file use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-Transcript (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-Transcript)
3. Use our Sample Resume to build your resume and save to your computer. Again, use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-Resume (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-Resume) PLEASE UPLOAD IN WORD DOC FORMAT. No Mac .pages documents, please.
4. Click here to complete the Online Registration Form
5. And, upload your attachments.
6. Verify that you included (A) photograph(s) and the optional transcript, (B) uploaded your resume, and (C) named all uploaded documents and photos correctly. Did you also read and agree to the registration agreement?
7. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Recruitment Chair. Please be sure the subject line in your email has the following information: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool
Want to print a paper version of these instructions? Click Here
For more info, here is a link to the Information Night Presentation
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact Recruitment Chair Wendy Hoffer.
E-mail is preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure the subject line in your email has the following information: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool
By submitting information to Montgomery County Panhellenic Alumnae Association (MCPAA), you give MCPAA the right to release your information to others to write recommendations. We respect your privacy, but because of the wide distribution of your information, we cannot guarantee full confidentially. Even though you have release your information to us, you are not guaranteed a written letter of recommendation and you are not guaranteed a bid to a sorority.