Montgomery County Panhellenic Alumnae Association Registration
For your convenience, the light blue text indicates a hyperlink to a webpage, a document or an email address.
DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER WITH THE COLLEGIATE PANHELLENIC WHERE YOU WILL BE ATTENDING!
Montgomery County Panhellenic Alumnae Association requires BOTH paper and electronic registration, as some college chapters are paperless and others aren't.
Make sure you have the following, in order to complete both Paper and Electronic Submittals:
Full Figure Photo
Official or Unofficial Transcript (remove your Social Security Number)
MCPAA Form--created when you upload your information electronically. Be sure to print it after you have filled in your information. This printed form will become part of your paper submittal.
REGISTRATION DUE DATES:
APRIL 1st PREFERRED
MAY 1st LATE DECISION DEADLINE
1. Go to the Panhellenic website for your school, count the number of sororities. You will need this number of forms plus one (1) extra.
2. Complete a form packet for each sorority on your campus, plus one. Each packet will include a MCPAA form, portrait photo, full figure photo, resume and transcript, as well as a self-addressed stamped postcard for the alum to return once your recommendation has been entered. On the extra packet, in place of the sorority name on the MCPAA form simply write in EXTRA. Make sure all your photos have your name and college written on the back.
3. If you are a legacy for a particular sorority please circle the sorority name on your MCPAA submittal for that specific chapter (in the upper right hand corner).
4. Put all packets into ONE large envelope. If the stack is too large, you may use additional envelopes. However, do not put each packet into its own envelope.
PAPER REGISTRATION FORM PACKETS CAN BE DELIVERED TO:
CAROL DURKEE (49 Waterford Lake, The Woodlands, TX 77381)
Packets may be delivered at any time. Please leave them in the marked receptacle on the front porch.
Electronic Registration Instructions:
1. Save 2 photographs onto your computer--a portrait and a full body photo. The files should be saved as jpegs. These will be used to help alums recognize you, so tasteful photos work best. You MUST use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-FullPhoto or University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-PortraitPhoto (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-PortraitPhoto)
2. Scan your high school transcript (can be unofficial) onto your computer. IMPORTANT: Remove your social security number and any other information that you do not want to share, before scanning. The document should be saved as a .pdf or .doc file. We do not require that you include your transcript, but it is helpful. You MUST use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-Transcript (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-Transcript)
3. Use our Sample Resume to build your resume and save to your computer. Please save as a .pdf or .doc file. Again, you MUST use the naming convention: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool-Resume (Example -TAMU-Swift-Taylor-CHS-Resume) PLEASE UPLOAD IN WORD DOC FORMAT. No Mac .pages documents, please.
4. Click here to find your form and complete Online. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A CHOICE OF THREE DIFFERENT FORMS--FALL Recruitment (NOT UT or A&M), FALL Recruitment at UT or A&M, or SPRING Recruitment. Please make sure you've selected the appropriate form!
5. And, upload your attachments.
6. Verify that you included (A) photograph(s) and the optional transcript, (B) uploaded your resume, and (C) named all uploaded documents and photos correctly. Did you also read and agree to the registration agreement?
7. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Recruitment Chair. Please be sure the subject line in your email has the following information: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool
8. If you need to make a change to your submission, you may do so by following the link received in the confirmation form. Make your changes and re-submit the file.
Here's the presentation from InfoNight2019:
Click here for the notes from InfoNight2019.
If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact
Recruitment Chair Katie Sudderth or Assistant Recruitment Chair Jill Chapman.
E-mail is preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure the subject line in your email has the following information: University-LastName-FirstName-HighSchool
By submitting information to Montgomery County Panhellenic Alumnae Association (MCPAA), you give MCPAA the right to release your information to others to write recommendations. We respect your privacy, but because of the wide distribution of your information, we cannot guarantee full confidentially. Even though you have release your information to us, you are not guaranteed a written letter of recommendation and you are not guaranteed a bid to a sorority.